Fort Riley Marina
- Water craft rental
- Fishing and tubing excursions
- Access to Milford Lake
- Primitive camping sites
- 4 pavilions with picnic tables and grills
- ADA-accessible playground
- Watercraft Rentals
**V-Bottoms and Jon Boats currently available for rental at the Outdoor Adventure facility, 5202 Normandy Drive. Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Item Per Hour 4 Hours 8 Hours Pontoon Boat $30 $98 $170 Fishing Boat $22 $60 $99 Deck Boat $42 $125 $220 Ski Boat $33 $115 $210 V-Bottom with 9.9HP motor $10 $35 $50 Kayak $7 $12 $18 Water Skis or Tube N/A $5 $10
Rental pricing does not include fuel.
All watercraft are trailered and can be loaded and unloaded by trained staff to make your visit more enjoyable.
- Must reserve in person at the Outdoor Adventure and Travel Center, 5202 Normandy Dr.; no phone, email or text reservations accepted
- Payment due at the time of reservation
- Equipment rental prices do not include fuel
- All water craft are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Multiple boats will not be issued to one customer
- Customers renting a boat may be held financially liable for items that are lost, damaged, or destroyed by causes other than fair wear and tear
- Marina property is for personal use, only to the person it is issued
- Customers will not allow unauthorized persons to use or operate government property
- All patrons renting or operation motorized boats are required to show proof they have completed the Kansas Safe Boaters Course or another NASBLA-approved boater safety course
- Pavilions and Playground
Pavilions and a playground make the Fort Riley Marina a great place to hold your family gatherings, birthday parties and unit functions.
- Four pavilions with picnic tables and grills
- ADA-accessible playground
- Milford Lake access
- Reservations cost $15 per pavilion
- Make reservations at the Outdoor Recreation Center
- Primitive Camping Sites
The Fort Riley Marina has several primitive campsites available along Milford Lake. Bring your tent and spend a night under the stars!
- $7 per night, per site
- Reservations required
- Must check in at Marina office
- No amenities, water or electricity
- Camping equipment rental available at the Outdoor Recreation Center
- About Milford Lake
Milford Lake is the largest man-made lake in Kansas, with more than 15,000 acres of water. Some of the attractions you will find at Milford Lake include a nature center, camping, boating, swimming, hiking, wildlife watching, off-road vehicle trails and more. Milford Lake is also home to many game fish including walleye, wiper, white bass, catfish, black bass and crappie. Whether you want to kick back for a day on the beach with the family or catch a record-breaking walleye, you will want to make sure to visit Milford Lake.
The Fort Riley Marina is located on Milford Lake, the largest man-made lake in Kansas. Spend a day on the lake with one of our rental water craft, or have our friendly staff create an adventure just for you!
Authorized Users and Safety Requirement
Marina services are open to all authorized DoD ID card holders. All patrons renting or operating motorized watercraft must provide proof of completion of the Kansas Safe Boaters Course or another NASBLA-approved boater safety course.
Priority for rentals are give to customers with advance reservations. Reservations made be made during the week by visiting the Outdoor Adventure and Travel Center at 5202 Normandy Dr. Remaining rental watercraft will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis, pending availability. For more information, call +1 (785)239-2363.