- Beginning Friday, June, 19th 2020, they will be showing classic movies.
Masks are encouraged while in common areas.
Show times have been spread out to limit occupancy in common areas and to give employees extra time to clean.
6ft social distancing between groups of guests will be in effect.
- Adult, Child, and Senior tickets for sale.
Animal feeding stations are closed, including the fish feeding station.
No animal presentations are scheduled.
The trams will not be running at this time.
Maintain 6 ft. physical distancing and follow distancing dots in high-traffic areas.
Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently.
Please cough into your elbow.
Keep groups to 10 people or less.
Guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks. For your safety, staff are required to wear masks.
Please adhere to safety signage throughout the park.
If you feel sick please don't come to the zoo.
- Season passes, Single-day passes, and Souvenir Cup Vouchers available at a discounted rate.
iFLY’s wind tunnels have had a fresh air advantage over other experiences. Our advanced wind tunnel technology provides guests clean air while flying by recirculating and refreshing the air from outside our facilities. Tested and proven, our wind tunnels create an environment at least 10x fresher than the average store or gym when flying guests – even at slow wind speeds.
Flyers will have additional prompts to complete their waivers online prior to their visit.
- Touchless temperature screenings for all entering the building
- Contact-free check-in
- Protective acrylic splash panels at the check-in desk
- Floor markings indicating distancing requirements
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Routinely scheduled surface and restroom/changing facilities cleaned with disinfectant before and after flight classes
- All equipment including helmets, head socks and goggles are sanitized twice: once after each use and once again before being issued to flyers. Flight suits are washed after each use and placed in protective plastic wrapping.
- Attractions tickets
- Cruise bookings
- All-inclusive resort vacations
- Vacation planning
- Tourism information
- Commercial travel assistance
- Passport and visas assistance
- Local discount Price Sheet
- Other services
More choices and greater discounts for a variety of attractions/shows and accommodations for Central Florida, Tennessee, California, Illinois, Georgia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, the Carolinas, Virginia areas and so much more.
Leisure Commercial Travel
Booking travel via the Internet is becoming the fastest growing way for consumers to travel. The key to finding fares is to check around. There are a whole host of resources to assist in finding the lowest fare such as toll free numbers, airline websites, and internet fare finder sites. For further information and assistance, call the Leisure Travel Center.
Due to Covid-19, ticket sales are limited to attractions within a 150-mile radius. All sales after June 15th 2020 are FINAL, no return or refunds! There will not be any new travel vacations being booked outside of the 150-mile radius of Fort Riley until further notice.
We are currently selling tickets to the following locations:
B&B Theatre, Junction City (Open Friday-Sunday)
Rolling Hills Zoo, Salina
iFly, Kansas City
For pricing and more information, call Leisure and Travel Services at 785-239-5614
The Leisure Travel Center is your one-stop shop for vacation planning! Whether you're planning a weekend trip to Kansas City, a Disney adventure, or a much-deserved cruise vacation, the friendly staff at the Leisure Travel Center can take the stress out of planning and get you the best deal possible... it's a win-win!
Programs and Services
*Notice - The above pdf contains links to non-DoD websites. By clicking on one of the links you will be exiting the Army MWR NAF-funded website