Date: Jul 25 2020, 5:45 a.m.
King Field House
Greetings, we are excited to have you join us for the 35th Annual 10-5-2 Prairie Run!
Five and ten-mile start at 7:00 am.
Two-mile starts at 7:10 am.
The 10-mile run is an Army Ten-Miler Qualifier for Active Duty Soldiers
Awards provided to the top three finishers in the men’s and women’s 5 and 10-mile races.
Packets will only be available onsite at King Field House, building 202, on 25 July from 5:45 am - 6:45 am.
Runners need to be ready to line up by 6:50 am.
- Masks must be worn by anyone not physically running
- Water will be provided at each mile marker, with bottled water at the finish line.
- T-shirt and bib pickup will be in the East parking lot with physical spacing between staff and patrons.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the staging area, in the T-shirt pickup area, at the finish line and as needed elsewhere.
- Runners will stage in the physically spaced area at the start line in groups of 5.
- Upon completion runners will immediately depart the area.
- Awards ceremony will be conducted at a later date with awards presented at a Town Hall.
March 18 - July 7,
$15, 5 and 10-mile runs are $15 include a T-shirt.
July 8 - July 24
$20, 5 and 10-mile runs include a T-shirt (size not guaranteed).
2-mile run is free, stroller friendly, (no bikes) but is not chip timed.
Online registration for the 5 and 10-mile events cuts off at 12:00 pm on Friday, July 24.
No registration required for the two-mile run, doesn't include awards or a T-Shirt.
For more information, contact Whitside Fitness Center at 785-239-2573
- Tel: +1 (785)239-3868
- Military DSN Tel: (312)856-3868