- Increase visibility with the Fort Riley Military Community that live, work and shop on our installation.
- Provide a platform for you to engage with Soldiers and their Families at events.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Commercial Sponsorship offers you the opportunity to present your company’s message in a variety of creative ways to the military community. Sponsorship gives you direct access to our customers and helps you build goodwill, as well as brand recognition face-to-face among our patrons.
Examples of Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Children and Family Events
- Single Soldier Programs
- Sports and Fitness Events
- Special Events
- Community Service Programs
- And much more!
Interested in sponsoring an event on Fort Riley? Contact our Sponsorship and Advertising Office at 785-239-1107 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Advertising Opportunities
Advertising offers the opportunity to display your company’s information in a variety of ways throughout the installation inside and outside our Family and MWR facilities.
The Guide Circulation: 10,000 printed and available online at riley.armymwr.com
- Our quarterly magazine is a free, full-color publication that highlights Fort Riley activities and events. Distributed quarterly to all Family and MWR facilities on post, IACH, Welcome Center, Furniture Store, Commissary and Exchange.
- Publication Dates: January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1
- Click here to view our latest edition!
- Spread your message with incredible detail through multiple 42-inch screens that also highlight Family and MWR services. Displayed in most Family and MWR facilities on post and Commissary.
Front desk banner wrap advertising. (Size varies by location, multiple locations)
Banners (Indoor and Outdoor)
- We have multiple indoor and outdoor banner locations with different demographics available. With over 500,000* impressions each year, it's no wonder why advertisers love our outside wall banners. (*Depending on location)
- Poster frames are available in most every MWR facility. It's easy to reach a lot of people on base in a short period of time.
- Our website provides our community with information on Family and MWR services, programs and events. We offer top rotating banner ads, right-side advertising (above the fold), and mini footer ads for great, measurable options for any budget.
- Want to reach a large audience in a short time frame? Have us post your ad or event for you on our Facebook page!
Warrior Zone Advertising
The Warrior Zone gears it's programming to the Single Soldier. It has the following advertising options available.
- Outdoor Digital Billboard - Ad plays for 15 seconds during a 15-minute loop
- Screen Savers - Static ad rotates on all internet computers
- Entrance Digital Screens - Digital Ad displayed on two screens located at the front counter
SpareTime Interactive Entertainment Advertising
A SpareTime Interactive Entertainment is a newly renovated facility that features Hyper Bowling, Glow Mini Golf, Batting Cages, Golf Simulators, a Tailgate Zone and Food Grill. Whether it is to hot or to cold outside, Sparetime Interactive Entertainment provides perfect place to enjoy an afternoon or evening of fun while inside.
SpareTime Interactive Entertainment Advertising Options:
- Digital Scoring Screens
- Cornhole Boards (1 Set)
- Golf Simulator Wall
- Banner over Bowling Lanes
- If you're seeking a creative outside-of-the-box way to advertise, we're listening! Let's discuss your options.
Interested in advertising on Fort Riley? Contact our Sponsorship and Advertising Office at 785-239-1107 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With a total population of 55,000 people and a total economic impact of over 4.8 billion dollars on the State of Kansas, Fort Riley offers exceptional opportunities for businesses to reach new customers.
Fort Riley serves as a home to over 19,000 Soldiers, 24,000 Family members, 3,000 retirees and 8,000 civilian employees. Fort Riley’s Soldiers are well-educated, young, and ethnically diverse. They travel nationally, as well as internationally and enjoy outdoor recreation and Family activities. These Soldiers are avid consumers and investors and have above-average spending tendencies for numerous product and service categories.
The Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) is an organization that is responsible for the majority of programs, services and events that occur on Fort Riley, therefore having a significant impact on the Fort Riley community. MWR offers custom advertising and event sponsorship agreements to help your business build brand awareness and consistent visibility on Fort Riley.
Browse through our newest issue of The Summer 2020 Guide (July, August, September) for advertising opportunities!
What can Fort Riley MWR Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising do for your business?
Nowhere else can you get this kind of exposure and direct interaction with the Fort Riley Military Community.
Check out our advertising and sponsorship opportunities below. If your business is interested in sponsoring an event or an advertising bundle, please call the Sponsorship and Advertising Office at 785-239-1107 or e-mail us at email@example.com.