- Wild Wave, Axe Throwing, and Palm tree Inflatables can not be plugged into the same outlet.
- Items must be reserved in person at the Outdoor Recreation Equipment Check Center. We cannot accept reservations via phone, email or text.
- Payment is due at time of reservation
- Rentals available to DoD ID holders
- RV Storage Lot
The RV Storage Lot gives you a place to safely store your RV, camper or boat. No more parking on the street or in the yard - do right by your recreational vehicle, and park it at the RV storage lot.
- Multiple lot sizes
- 24-hour access
- Open to active-duty military and their family members, Reserve Component personnel, DoD civilians and DoD retirees
- Bring the following information:
- Proof of ownership
- Proof of insurance
- DoD ID card
- No automobiles or ATVs may be stored in the RV Storage Lot
- POV Resale Lot
The POV Resale Lot gives you a venue to sell your personally-owned vehicle, or shop for one that's new to you. No dealing with classified ads or Craiglist required. Your vehicle is parked on post, minimizing the risk of damage and giving you peace of mind.
POV Resale Lot Cost
All eligible POV owners that wish to access the Privately Owned Vehicle Sale Lot must pay a non-refundable pre-paid registration fee.
All POV owners must register their vehicles at the Equipment Checkout Center, located at 1806 Buffalo Soldier Dr., Fort Riley, KS 66442.
Make sure to bring the following documents:
- Proof of ownership or title
- State Registration
- DoD ID card
If POV owner can not provide these items, they will not be able to use the POV sale lot.
Items are only allowed to park on the lot for a maximum 60 days. After 60 the day period, items must be removed for 30 days
- Items may be displayed for a maximum of 60 days.
- After 60 days, the item must be removed for 30 days before signing up for a new contract.
2022 Equipment Checkout Pricelist
*Pricing subject to change without notice. Please call for pricing and availability
**Boater's Safety Course is required to rent a motorized boat at Outdoor Recreation Equipment Check Center.