Automotive Skills Center
- Facility Features
- 15 suspension lift bays
- A 12,000-pound lift bay that supports the tires
- Complete tool room
- Complete tool sets with roll-around benches
- Paint booth
- Engine rebuild shop
- Machine shop
- Inline fuel filter removal bay
- Body shop
- ALLDATA reference library
- Mac Mentor
- Auto parts store
- Trained mechanics available for assistance and advice
- Overnight parking
- Tire mounting, balancing, and repair
- Engine computer monitor
- AC service
- Brake drums and rotors turned
- Hydraulic press
- Welding services
- Flywheel grinding
- McPherson strut replacement
- Broken bolt removal
- Pack wheel bearings
- Engine rebuilding services
- Ball joint installation and removal
- Fuel injector cleaning
- Valve grinding
Basic Safety and Lift Training Classes
- Held Friday at 6 p.m., Saturday, Sunday and Training Holidays at 10 a.m.
- Required to use the Automotive Skills Center
- DoD ID card holders
- Free registration
- Wrecker Service
The Wrecker Service will tow your vehicle to the Auto Skills Center from anywhere within a 40-mile radius.
Wrecker Service Hours of Operation
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wrecker Service Fees
- Friday: $65 + $2 per mile before 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: $75+ $2 per mile after 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: $75 + $2 per mile
- POV Lockout Service: $30
- Impound fee: $12.50 per day
Also available to Family members of deployed Soldiers. (Must persent verification of Soldier or unit deployment, ID card, and vehicle registration or title.)
- Car Wash
Open 24 hours/7 days a week
Located adjacent to the Automotive Skills Center
7756 Apennines Dr.
Car Wash Features:
- 8 separate car wash bay areas
- Power washers
- Vacuum cleaners
- Wax and drying area
- Change machine
Cash only - no credit/debit cards accepted.
Hours of Operation
|Friday||12 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Training Holidays||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|