- March 6-7, 2021
- March 13-14, 2021
- March 27-28, 2021
- Range 4 Rules
Range 4 POF Rules
- All firers must present proof of payment to the Range Cadre for the day you are present.
- All firers will sign a Hold Harmless Agreement at the POF Range.
- All firers will be required to show proof of weapons registration to the Range Cadre.
- All firers must sign in to I-Sportsman prior to their arrival at the range. https://fortriley.isportsman.net/
- Age limit: 6 years and above with parental supervision.
- Weapons only up to .50 caliber.
- Only paper targets will be allowed (no spinners, glass, etc.). No additional target stands allowed.
- No cell phone usage on the firing line.
- No open or concealed carry while on the range.
- All weapons must be unloaded prior to arriving at the range.
- The firing line and weapons handling can only be accessed when the firing line is "HOT".
- If a cease fire is called, all weapons will be placed on the tables or platforms with hands off.
- Any horseplay, shooting out of sector, abuse of the equipment or facility, etc. will be dealt with immediately with actions ranging from a warning to removal from the range.
- Barrels pointed down ranges at all times.
- In the event that the range reaches capacity during a firing day, all firers will be limited to a two hour block of time on the range from time that firers sign in.
- No tracers.
- Do not shoot at wildlife.
Range 4 Open Dates:
Open to all DoD cardholders and guest • Must register weapons at Henry Gate
Steps to use Range 4:
1. Must sign in online at https://fortriley.isportsman.net/ prior to arriving and after leaving the range.
2. Purchase day pass at Outdoor Adventure & Travel Center, Equipment Checkout Center, SpareTime, Warrior Zone or online by visiting Webtrac (Click Here)
If purchasing online through Webtrac:
1. Click Here
2. Select the date in which you would like to attend
3. Read the details pertaining to Range 4
4. Select the shopping cart symbol at the bottom of the page to complete reservation