Fort Riley Post Library
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
Find it at your library!
Did you know the Fort Riley Library carries more than just books? We offer videos, CD’s, cassettes and games of all varieties.
- Books (of course!)
- Audiobooks on CD and cassette
- DVD movies and TV shows
- Video games for multiple platforms, including PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, and computer gaming
- Zinio digital magazine services
- Free ebook downloads
- Reference collection
- Combined Arms Research Library required military reading
- ASVAB, AFAST and GED exams
- Faith and Family collection
- Monthly family movie nights
- Monthly theme parties
- Library Policies
Library services are available to all DoD ID card holders.
- Books may be checked out for 30 days
- Video games may be checked out for 14 days
- Videos may be checked out for 7 days
- A maximum of 20 items may be checked out at one time.
- Maximum of 3 movies
- Maximum of 2 video games
- Online Catalog
Use the library's online catalog to access information about the library's stock, as well as free services including Zinio magazine services, Mango languages, free ebook downloads and more. Visit the library to get your login and PIN.
Do you proctor tests?
Yes, We do but we have limited availability. Please call us at +1 (785)239-5305 to schedule a time to take a test.
Do you fax?
Yes, we do. We can send faxes as long as they are local and toll free numbers. We cannot receive faxes. The ACS, Picerne Military Housing Offices, and the UPS store send and receive faxes.
Do you accept volunteers?
Yes, we love volunteers! Please call the library to schedule the times you’d like to come in.
Can we donate books, DVD’s, CD’s, & Games?
Yes, we take donations. If we can use it in the collection we will keep it. If it’s something we cannot use, we will put it on our free shelf or donate it to another facility.
Do you have a conference room?
No, we do not. We do have a set of tables that can be used but not a separate space.
Do you have a drop box?
Yes, we do and all of our items can be deposited inside.