- Books (of course!)
- Audiobooks on CD
- DVD movies and TV shows
- Video games for multiple platforms, including PS4, XBox 360, XBox One and Wii
- Free ebook downloads and other online resources
- Combined Arms Research Library required military reading
- ASVAB, AFAST and GED exams
- Faith and Family collection
- Monthly family movie nights (unavailable at this time)
- Monthly theme parties
- Proctored Test
- Computer Labs
- Curbside Pickup
The Library is now open for Pickup and Curbside Checkout!
There are two ways to check out the books you've been waiting to read. Our Librarian explains how the new curbside and pick-up options will work and what to expect during your next visit to the Fort Riley Post Library.
Click here to watch a video about the Re-Opening of the Fort Riley Post Library
Option 1: Curbside Checkout
- Search the Library Catalog online for available books
- Call the Fort Riley Post Library at, +1(785)239-5305 to reserve your items and schedule a curbside pick up time. Or reserve your items online using the Library Catalog. Max of 5 items per request.
- Drive to the Fort Riley Post Library for your scheduled pick-up time (2600 Trooper Dr., Fort Riley, KS 66442).
- Call the Fort Riley Post Library at +1(785)239-5305 to let them know you have arrived.
- Remain in your car, and an employee will deliver your items to your vehicle
CURBSIDE SERVICE HOURS: Tuesday-Saturday, Noon-5:30pm (All pickups must be completed by 5:30pm)
1. Return items to the Fort Riley Post Library and place items in the designated dropbox
2. Returned items will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours
before they can be checked out again.
- Library Policies
Library services are available to all DoD ID card holders.
- Books may be checked out for 21 days
- Video games may be checked out for 7 days
- Videos may be checked out for 7 days
- A maximum of 20 items may be checked out at one time.
- Maximum of 3 movies
- Maximum of 2 video games
- Online Catalog
Use the library's online catalog to access information about the library's stock, as well as free services including Zinio magazine services, Mango languages, free ebook downloads and more. Visit the library to get your login and PIN.
Do you proctor tests?
Yes, We do but we have limited availability. Please call us at +1 (785)239-5305 to schedule a time to take a test.
Do you accept volunteers?
Yes, we love volunteers! Please call the library to schedule the times you’d like to come in.
Can we donate books, DVD’s, CD’s, & Games?
Yes, we take donations. If we can use it in the collection we will keep it. If it’s something we cannot use, we will put it on our free shelf or donate it to another facility.
Do you have a conference room?
No, we do not. We do have a set of tables that can be used but not a separate space.
Do you have a drop box?
Yes, we do and all of our items can be deposited inside. This excludes DVD's and video game rentals.
Find it at your library!
Did you know the Fort Riley Library carries more than just books? We offer videos, CD’s and games of all varieties.